My Teaching Library Homeschool Product Review
My Teaching Library Product Review
- Grades: K-12
- Category: Religious
- Format: Traditional
- Price: Varies per product
How to Use My Teaching Library by CHSH-Teach
CHSH-Teach, LLC was created in 2010 by Lynda Ackert, a Christian wife, mother and veteran educator of 20+ years. She began her career as a public school teacher and taught both in the states and overseas for the Department of Defense before becoming a mother at the age of 33. It was at that time she began homeschooling. As part of her passion for teaching, she discovered her love for creating educational materials for teachers and homeschoolers and has chosen to give back to the educational community through her efforts to create and maintain this community. CHSH-Teach, LLC is the company behind My Teaching Library.
My Teaching Library Program Features
- Download Club subscribers have free access to all of the resources
- Resources for Pre-K – 12th grade
- Find resources for every subject and even electives
- Learn how to teach various skills with guides for each grade section
CHSH-Teach is appropriate and useful for all ages and all subjects related to homeschooling. Find free teaching resources as well as the option to become part of a subscription service. There are two levels available within the subscription service a yearly option and a lifetime option.
My Teaching Library Pros and Cons
My Teaching Library Pricing Information
Resources may be purchased individually with price varying per product, or visitors are welcome to subscribe to the Download Club and become a member of the site to access all of the resources for no extra charge. Memberships are offered as an annual subscription or a lifetime subscription. Annual memberships are $45 and lifetime subscriptions are $225.
Are resources for teaching a foreign language available on My Teaching Library?
- Yes! The website offers options for American Sign Language, French, and Spanish.
What sort of materials for electives can I find on My Teaching Library?
- Resources for electives are categorized by Architecture, Religious Studies, Home Economics, Health and Economics.
Can I build a complete curriculum from the resources on this site?
- Creativity is key, but with the various subjects and levels available, yes it is possible!