My Teaching Library Homeschool Curriculum Review
SUMMARY of My Teaching Library Homeschool Curriculum Review
- Grades: K-12
- Subjects: All
- Category: Religious
- Format: Traditional
- Price: Varies per product
How to Use My Teaching Library in Your Homeschool
My Teaching Library is an award-winning, premier site that has become ‘THE GO TO PLACE’ for thousands of educators. Why? Our library is filled with quality PreK-12th grade educational products for all subjects and learning styles as well as downloadable books, organizational helps, planners and more!
Not only does My Teaching Library offer thousands of digital, ready-to-use resources, you can choose to purchase every product individually or you can become an “ALL ACCESS” subscriber to get everything you need!
My Teaching Library Highlights
- Download Club subscribers have free access to all of the resources
- Resources for Pre-K – 12th grade
- Find resources for every subject and even electives
- Learn how to teach various skills with guides for each grade section
CHSH-Teach is appropriate and useful for all ages and all subjects related to homeschooling. There are two levels available within the subscription service a yearly option and a lifetime option.
My Teaching Library Pros and Cons
- Religious materials for Christian families
- As a Download Club subscriber, members get free access to everything.
- Expansive library for all ages and subjects
- Religious resources may feel limiting for secular families
- Must pay for a subscription plan to access everything.
- While the site seems to cover everything, the quality or number of options for certain ages may be less than expected.
Free Resources from My Teaching Library
Be sure to visit My Teaching Library’s freebies page to take advantage of all they offer!