Dad’s Worksheets Homeschool Product Review
Format: Printable Free Worksheets
Visit the Dad’s Worksheets website here.
How to Use Dad’s Worksheets in Your Homeschool
This worksheet site is great for reinforcing concepts that are being taught or for printables that allow students to drill and practice. James Scheller began the site as a way to help his daughters practice math. A quote described his primary purpose, “Repetition is the path to mastery, and so the logic goes with timed math drills. Maybe you’re homeschooling, or maybe you’re in a district that’s gone full speed into Mad Minutes, Rocket Math, or some other type of timed testing. Either way, your kid needs practice and lots of it. Nobody learns math by osmosis.”
Dad’s Worksheets Highlights
- A growing collection of nearly 10,000 PDF math worksheets with answer keys
- Offers worksheets for early learners (flashcards, number tracing, etc.) to Algebra, Geometry, and beyond
- No cost or sign-up necessary. Just click and print and teach.
Dad’s Worksheets Pros and Cons
- Worksheets that cover just about the whole mathematical spectrum
- The website includes online calculators for finding prime numbers, percentages, slopes, and more!
- None. This is an amazing resource.
Additional Comments on Dad’s Worksheets
For over ten years, Dad’s Worksheets has provided 100% free resources for teaching math. Four daughters keep Dad busy, but there’s still time for regular updates including his recent money worksheets, multiplication charts, and printable coordinate planes. This is one site home school families should be sure to check out!