Elephango Homeschool Product Review
- Grades: K-12
- Subjects: Core subjects and Electives
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: Online with Downloadable worksheets
- Price: $19.99/mo OR $16.67/mo billed annually
How to Use Elephango in Your Homeschool
Elephango is the industry leader in research-based homeschool curriculum resources. Every resource is designed so kids can take initiative, drive their own learning, experiment, get creative and share their ideas. Dynamic search makes it easy to find, organize and assign lessons according to each child’s needs and interests.
Elephango encourages education with exciting mysteries, fascinating questions and connections to life, every resource answers the question, “Why do I need to know this?” Trophies, badges, and awards keep students coming back for more. Climb the leaderboard, start a streak, or earn special badges with every resource.
Elephango is perfect for grades K-12th and offers a variety of subjects including core subjects as well as college and career studies. Lessons can be searched according to learning style and even personality and time. Elephango stands apart because of these out of the box ways to align learning with the individual’s needs.
- Sort by grade, age, learning style, personality style, lesson type, and more
- The Elephango curriculum offers lessons in all subjects for Pre-K – 12 grades
- Adult learners can also find success with Elephango
- Focus on lifelong learning, not just learning to the test.
It all starts with a free learning and personality style assessment and personal report filled with tips, tools, and insights into each learner.
From there you unlock incredible possibilities with learning that are tailored to what motivates and excites students. With exciting mysteries and fascinating questions and connections to life, every lesson answers, “Why do I need to know this?”
Trophies, badges, and awards keep students coming back for more. Climb the leaderboard, start a streak, or earn special badges with every lesson.
Elephango Pros and Cons
- Learning resources for every subject, grade, and learning style
- Very affordable subscription price
- Convenient online platform
- Caters to different learning styles
- It may not be a complete curriculum, but rather an archive of individual resources.
- Some budget homeschoolers may prefer a “one-and-done” payment, not a subscription.
- Online resources may not be accessible for everyone.
Additional Comments about Elephango
- “Awesome, fun, useful, life-saver, homeschooler’s dream!” – Holly
- “I especially like that we can search by learning and personality style to find resources that work for each of our kids. Makes it easy to give them their own learning opportunities.” – James