Excel High School Homeschool Product Review
Excel High School Product Review
- Grades: 6-12, adult high school diploma, and dual enrollment
- Subjects: All
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: Online
- Price: Varies. Can range from $99/month to $950/semester depending on the enrollment selection.
Excel High School was founded in 2004 by a group of educators and business professionals that identified the need to improve the way that children and adults learn. We also wanted to expand educational opportunities across the world. Our goal is to give every person, regardless of their age and circumstances, the opportunity to earn an accredited, American high school diploma or complete needed make-up credits. Our accredited, online high school diploma programs, are perfect for students who desire a cutting edge, flexible online high school program. Our experienced instructors and staff really care about the success of our students!
We use today’s most recent and up-to-date, standards-based, fully accredited curriculum. There are no 10-year old books in our school. With current technology, it is plausible to bring accredited online courses to students’ all over the world. Students only need access to the Internet and the desire to learn. From our initial goal of offering online high school programs to high school age students, Excel now offers a complete 6-12 curriculum for middle school, college readiness, honors programs, adult high school programs and digital curricula to other schools and colleges. Excel has continued to provide the most intuitive, accredited online high school courses available anywhere. Excel serves students in all 50-States and around the world.
How to Use Excel High School
Excel High School is an award-winning school that serves grades 6-12 with affordable, accredited, online schooling options. Founded in 2004, Excel has helped thousands of students graduate and realize success in college and the workplace. As a nationally recognized leader in online education, Excel serves families nationwide and worldwide with high-quality online middle school and high school courses. Excel offers open enrollment for standard, AP and dual credit college level course 100% online. Students are supported by a nurturing, caring, highly qualified staff.
Excel High School offers an accredited, online, comprehensive middle school (6-8), traditional 9-12 high school, adult high school diploma, and dual enrollment options. We also offer online summer school and credit recovery options available year-round. How is Excel High School different than other accredited online high schools? For whatever reason, you cannot, or do not wish to attend a traditional brick and mortar high school, our online high school programs are the perfect solution. Excel High School focuses on exactly what you need. Excel High School provides opportunities for you to avidly pursue your interests, strengthen basic skills, and deepen your love of learning. We serve middle school and high-school-age students through older adults. It’s never too late to complete an online high school diploma program, earn college credits online, or take our online test prep course to prepare for the GED ® test in person. Students can earn a high school diploma entirely online, at your own pace and according to your schedule.
Excel High School Program Features
Excel High School is the perfect solution if you:
- Want to fast track your education.
- Want to earn college credits while attending an accredited high school
- Want to earn college credits while in high school
- Want to start courses today.
- Want to study online at your convenience.
- Are an adult and you need a valid, accredited high school diploma.
- Want to attend a non-public, accredited world-class college-prep online high school.
- Require make-up credits to graduate on time to ahead of schedule.
- Dropped out of school, but want to earn a nationally recognized accredited high school diploma
- Need online high school credits, or summer school online courses.
- Wish to continue with post-secondary studies at an accredited college or university.
- Want to join the United States Military.
- Want a better job and better pay.
- Want to be part of a school that cares about your success.
- Want to finish high school at your own pace.
- Want to complete middle school online.
- Want to attend an affordable online high school.
- Are an International student seeking an American, accredited high school diploma.
- You are an adult learner in need of an official high school diploma instead of a GED or HiSET.
Excel High School Pros and Cons
Excel High School Pricing Information
The tuition costs for Excel High School varies. Tuition can range from $99/month to $950/semester depending on the enrollment selection. The different categories of student: adult learner, traditional high school, middle school, etc., will determine the tuition costs.
How do I enroll in Excel High School?
- “Excel High School welcomes middle school age students through older adults seeking a high school diploma and college credits. Enrollment into Excel High School is quite simple and will only take a few minutes. Students/parents should complete the enrollment application online and submit the application electronically with tuition payment to by Enrolling Here. All applications must be completed in full and signed digitally during the application process. Excel High School accepts all major credit cards and debit cards for tuition payments. Once your application is received by an enrollment counselor, we will make contact with the student/parent within 24-hours to plan your desired course(s). Course access will be granted once payment for the course(s) has been received by Excel. Students can expect to have online course access within 24-hours, but in most cases, access is provided much sooner.”
Is Excel High School Accredited?
- “Excel Education Systems holds district/systems accreditation for all Excel schools. Excel High School is Regionally Accredited by Cognia/AdvancED the parent organization for the North Central Association CASI, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools CASI and the Northwest Accrediting Commission. Our Regionally accredited online middle school (6-8) and our high school diploma (9-12), and all credits earned at Excel High School are accepted by other K-12 schools, Colleges, Universities, the Military, and Employers. Cognia/AdvancED, North Central Association CASI, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools CASI and the Northwest Accrediting Commission are accrediting agencies recognized by the State Department of Education, CHEA, and The United States Department of Education. Cognia/AdvancED is a nationally recognized accrediting agency dedicated to advancing excellence in education worldwide. AdvancED provides accreditation, research, and professional services to 34,000 schools and school systems—employing more than four million educators and enrolling more than 20 million students—across the United States and 70 other nations. Parents and interested community members can learn more about the AdvancED Accreditation Process at www.advanc-ed.org. Excel High School is also a candidate for accreditation by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.”
What Programs are Offered by Excel High School?
- “Excel High School offers middle school, university preparatory high school diploma 24-credits, a standard high school diploma 21.5-credits, and an adult high school diploma program. Excel High School also offers dual high school/college programs, so students can earn college credits while completing a high school diploma.”
What will I Need to Attend an Online High School?
- “A Computer or Laptop
- High Speed Internet Access
- A Positive Attitude and the Desire to Succeed
*Note: Participating in an accredited online school will take effort and determination. Students will need access to a computer/laptop and have access to high speed Internet. Mobile devices will not work for all aspects of Excel’s online online courseware.”
Can I use a diploma from Excel High School to enroll in college, join the military or gain employment?
- “Yes! Excel High School has a solid reputation within the academic community. Our graduates are able to pursue employment, post-secondary education or join the military with their EHS Diploma. All colleges, universities, and employers accept credentials issued by a Regionally Accredited High School. Excel High School’s Accreditation is recognized by all 50-States Departments’ of Education, the Department of Defence and the US Department of Education.”