Lexia Learners Homeschool Product Review
- Grades: 1st-12th
- Subjects: Math, Spelling, Reading
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: 1:1 tutoring, classes
- Price: Paid
How to Use Lexia Learners in Your Homeschool
Lexia Learners improves lives for struggling students and brings harmony to families by developing a love for learning, and building confidence & self-esteem with love, kindness, and respect through their unique, individualized learning programs, online with a caring and trained professional teacher.
There are several options for using Lexia Learners while homeschooling. If your child needs extra help they can use the one-on-one tutoring that is available or register for a group class. Lexia also offers a free diagnostic session where they help determine what help your student may need. Lexia Learners exists to build confidence through teaching reading spelling, writing, and math skills with proven methods that work for students. Parents can also find that they may want to take a parent coaching session with the Lexia Learners specialists.
Lexia Learners Highlights
Lexia Learners offer:
- Private Tutoring for Reading, Spelling, and Math – ”We provide personalized private tutoring using proven Orton-Gillingham, hands on, multisensory techniques to teach our students English Language Arts and math made easy from addition to Pre-Algebra online. This program is one-on-one for students from 1st grade to adulthood.”
- Small Group Classes for Reading, Writing, and Note Taking – “This class is especially beneficial for students who have completed an Orton-Gillingham program and are ready to move on to advanced writing skills and may still struggle to keep up in traditional writing classes. Our classes are for 3-8 students from 3rd to 12th grade.
- Homeschool Coaching for Kids who Learn Differently – “Coach Jess successfully homeschooled and graduated three of her own children who learned differently, as well as coaching dozens of other families. She has a ton of wealth of information to share. If you just need a little boost of confidence or want her to set up your homeschool room anywhere in the USA, she is the gal for you.”
Lexia Learners Pros and Cons
- Offers information on signs of dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia and help for those issues
- Offers one-on-one help AND small groups for both types of learners
- All the teaching is online, so that may be a con to some students/families
Additional Comments from Lexia Learners Users
“My son clicked with Jess right away! We have had a hard time finding a tutor to work with our 8-year old son that has Dyslexia. I can tell that he immediately felt comfortable with Jess and that she enjoys working with kids!”
— Jennifer from Huntington Beach, California
“My daughter has made so much progress in such a short time. She loves Miss Jess!! I searched and searched for the best tools to help my daughter succeed at reading and this was the answer I wish I had found years ago!”
— Sarah from Huntingtown, Maryland