Princeton Learning Experience Homeschool Curriculum Review
Summary of Princeton Learning Experience Homeschool Curriculum Review
- Grades: 4-12
- Subjects: Language Arts, Communication, Science, Math, Social Studies
- Category: Non-religious
- Format: Online
- Price: Varies based on course
How to Use Princeton Learning Experience in Your Homeschool
Do you have an older child interested in politics and communication on a global scale? While Princeton Learning Experience (PLE) offers many interesting classes, they also offer a Model United Nations (MUN) program to help students learn international relationships and skills in debating. MUN is a popular student extracurricular activity that is well-recognized by prestigious high schools and top college admission officers for its leadership and teamwork characteristics. If this is something your child would like to pursue, there is no reason for them to be left out of this exciting experience simply because they homeschool!
Princeton Learning Experience Highlights
Princeton Learning Experience offers:
- Model UN Programs
- English Language Arts Courses:
- Social Studies Courses:
- US History
- World History
- US Government
- STEM Courses:
- Astronomy and Sky Watching
- Astrophysics and Science
- NASA Space Exploration
- Space Studies
- Introduction to Science – Mission to Mars
- PLE Youth Volunteer Programs
Princeton Learning Experience Pros and Cons
- Their Model United Nations program offers a unique experience for your high school student.
- The MUN coaches are well-experienced and are from Ivy League colleges.
- Their NASA summer program also offers a really cool, unique class experience for those interested in science and the universe.
- The cost can be high for some families.
- The website can be a bit confusing to navigate.
Princeton Learning Experience Awards
The Princeton Learning Experience team had great success at the Harvard Model UN Conference China in 2022. The team won the Outstanding Large Delegation Award, and they also brought home 7 individual awards: 3 Outstanding Delegate and 4 Honorable Mention Awards!