Reading Kingdom Homeschool Curriculum Review
SUMMARY of Reading Kindom Homeschool Curriculum Review
- Grades: Pre-K – 3rd
- Subjects: Reading
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: Online
- Price: $19.99 for one child. Each additional child adds a $9.99 fee to the monthly total.
How to Use Reading Kingdom in Your Homeschool
Reading Kingdom is an online reading program for students from Preschool to 3rd grade. Reading Kingdom’s “Phonics-PLUS” decoding system covers sequencing, writing, sounds, meaning, grammar, and comprehension, providing students with well-rounded reading instruction. The program is divided into reader levels according to grade level. Since the program meets students wherever they’re “at” academically, it’s ideal for students who are on-level as well as those who may have learning disabilities. The creators of Reading Kingdom are confident you’ll be satisfied but if you’d like to reassure yourself, take advantage of the FREE 30-day trial! When your trial is up, continue benefitting from this complete reading program for less than $20/month. Need to enroll siblings as well? Reading Kingdom offers a 50% discount for siblings, and you’re free to cancel any student at any time.
Reading Kingdom Highlights
- Online platform
- Program customizes to your child
- Create individual accounts for each child
- Help your children master reading with the Phonics-Plus model
The program succeeds even when others fail because of its unique and new approach. It is the only program that uses the “Phonics-Plus” model of instruction created by Dr. Marion Blank, one of the world’s top experts in reading. They also have a program for children on the autism spectrum. Start your child on the road to reading success today with Reading Kingdom!
Reading Kingdom Pros and Cons
- Convenient programs for one or more children.
- The program customizes to your child’s needs.
- Uses the new phonics-plus strategy.
- Pricing is confusing with the addition of more than one child.
- May not be ideal for families avoiding screen-time.
- Parents may not be sure what phonics-plus means for teaching.