Science4Us Homeschool Curriculum Review
SUMMARY of Science4Us Homeschool Curriculum Review:
- Grades: K-2nd
- Subjects: Science
- Category: Non-faith based
- Format: Online
- Price: $19.95 Monthly
Visit Science4Us here.
How to Use Science4Us in Your Homeschool
Science4Us is an online science program for kids in K-2nd Grade. It’s a program that helps you provide a solid S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering, and math) foundation for your kids. Plus, it teaches science while building literacy skills, which is an extra bonus. At this time, the only way to access the Science4Us program is through a Time4Learning membership, as they use Science4Us as their science curriculum. Learn more about that and how to sign up here.
Want to see what is taught in each grade, and review a demo or two? You can do that here by visiting the following links:
Science4Us Pros and Cons
- Provides interactive, online lessons that keep children engaged and eager to learn the material
- Provides hands-on activities using everyday materials, so they’re easy to do
- By using Time4Learning, all the planning and grading are done for you
- Because of having to access the program through Time4Learning, you can’t just purchase the science curriculum. You’re paying for the monthly subscription to Time4Learning’s entire curriculum. Some may not see this as a con as you will have access to everything they offer, but it was worth mentioning.
Helpful Resources from Science4Us
Science4Us offers this page of free resources for parents. Be sure to visit to see a demo of a lesson, view fun science songs, and links to hands-on science projects your kids are sure to love. See if Science4Us may be right for your family!