Vocabulary A-Z Homeschool Product Review
- Grades: K-5th
- Subjects: Vocabulary, Spelling, Reading
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: Online
- Price: $108
Visit Vocabulary A-Z here.
How to Use Vocabulary A-Z in Your Homeschool
Vocabulary Spelling City has been absorbed into another company! Vocabulary A-Z is now here to help elementary students build their vocabulary, spelling, and reading comprehension skills using premade or customizable lists, digital or printable lessons, and fun games and quizzes.
Vocabulary A-Z Highlights
Premade and customizable vocabulary lessons make it easy to connect instruction to a current topic of study. Assign your lessons to students for online independent practice, and print a five-day lesson plan for classroom instruction.
- Learning A-Z Resources
- Raz-Plus/Reading A-Z
- Raz-Plus ELL Edition
- Science A-Z
- Reading Series
- Benchmark Education
- Houghton Mifflin
- Scott Foresman
- Custom Word Lists
- Parts of Speech
- Content Areas
- High-Frequency Words
- Academic Vocabulary
Vocabulary A-Z Pros and Cons
- The ability to make customizable word lists for the activities
- Lists can be saved and downloaded or assigned at any time
- Parents can preview the activities and games after lists are created
- Student incentives are offered by earning stars. Stars are used to purchase fun items to personalize the Raz Rocket and to create a customized avatar using the Avatar Builder.
- Free 14-day trial to see if this is a resource that will work for your family
- With the free two-week trial to see if this program belongs in your homeschool, there aren’t any cons we could find!
“The new Vocabulary A-Z app has made our spelling class go smoothly this year! You can add your own words to the app or make a list from the word list they offer. You can set specific activities you want your students to use or set it to where they can choose the activities they are interested in. Best of all, this program gives and grades my students’ spelling and vocabulary tests for me. I can go in and see exactly what they have been struggling with and how long they are taking on the specific activities. We love this new and improved app.” – Rachael, TX