Adirondack Learning Academy
Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a quality curriculum for homeschool students. Our online curriculum encourages success through customized instruction for Pre-K – 12th grade students. Our program recognizes each child as an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
- Curriculum – Your program fee gives you access to our state-of-the-art curriculum.
- Periodic Reporting – These reports tell you how your student is doing academically and if they are staying on track.
- Cumulative Progress Reports – Cumulative progress reports are provided quarterly.
- IHIP – All information needed to complete your IHIP (Individual Home Instruction Plan) will be provided for you once student transcripts have been reviewed and student courses have been chosen.
- Learning Coach – Each student at ALA is assigned to a Learning Coach. Your learning coach helps you along your educational path with questions you have on assignments. They will grade student work and keep track of your student’s progress.
- Tutoring – Occasionally students will need a little extra help. Tutoring sessions are available to our students at a reasonable rate. The sessions are done online and can be scheduled as a single session or a group of sessions.
- Online Activities – ALA provides online activities for students to participate in at least once a month! The students really enjoy getting together virtually! Such a fun way to be a part of the Adk Learning Community!
- Additional Electives – We also provide access to hundreds of electives for your middle and high school.
Leave a Review
- Arts and Music
- Computer Science
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Pre-K - 12th Grade