Worried about summer learning loss? We are too, which is why we’ve created this book and planner set to help keep summertime learning fun yet engaging!
The Summertime Survival Guide Book
The Summertime Survival Guide book helps you avoid summer learning loss by:
- Teaches you how to develop your child’s special interests and talents.
- Save money on summer camp and create your own summer day camp.
- Helps you turn torturously long car trips into creativity time.
- Plan a fun summer without TV and video games
- Create fun learning centers in your home in 4 easy steps.
- Creatively catch up on courses and give students a head start on the coming school year.
Now that you’ve got the book, grab the free planner below!
The Summertime Survival Guide Planner
Want to get the most out of the book? Use the Summertime Survival Guide Planner to work through the book and formulate your plan as you go! This planner lays everything out for you for the months of June through August (and even includes a small back-to-school section!) and shows how to implement everything you read in the book.
Move from “concept” to “action” with the Summertime Survival Guide for Parents Daily Planner. From road schooling ideas to creating home learning centers, this planner has it all. It walks you step by step along with the book to help you plan summer learning that makes parents happy and kids motivated to learn!