NetSupport Classroom Management
By: NetSupport School
NetSupport School Classroom Management
NetSupport School provides classroom instruction and management tools to streamline classroom (and homeschool) management. While a homeschooler might not use all the features offered, the following might be of particular interest, especially if multiple children are being homeschooled simultaneously–
- Real-time instruction–you can deliver engaging presentations by sharing the content on your computer screen on your children’s screens.
- Virtual whiteboard–access to a full page whiteboard supported by a wealth of drawing tools–and again, you can share your computer screen with your students.
- Internet co-browse–allows you to open selected websites and synchronize these with the browser on each of your kids’ PCs. As you navigate across a website, your students’ PCs follow. Very cool!
- Ability to view student activity–allows you to monitor your kids’ computers–see high quality scalable thumbnails of each computer screen or zoom to focus on an individual screen.
- Remote control–you can take control of the screen, keyboard and mouse of each or any student’s computer when teacher assistance is needed. Or for any other reason.
- Move information–you can transfer files between your computers and your kids’ computers using a simple drag and drop interface–you can hand out and automatically collect files easily.
- Student journal–during a typical class, all appropriate items relating to a subject can be captured and automatically included in a PDF file for post-lesson review by each student. This is VERY cool. You can see an example of a journal
Leave a Review
- Pre-K - 12th Grade