WORD Force Reading Adventures
WORD Force is a free app that makes learning to read a fun adventure for your child! With silly characters and a creative “save the world” storyline, children will build key literacy skills and have fun along the way.
Featuring 15 interactive games, kids ages 5-8 will feel empowered as they become a commander of the WORD Force superhero team. With silly, zany sidekicks, they’ll explore new worlds and new reading concepts, including:
- Phonological awareness – rhyming (cat, sat)
- Phonics skills – alphabet letters sounds
- Spelling words – putting letters together to make words like cat, sock, bike, and rain
- Vocabulary – learning and using common words
- Reading comprehension – understanding the meaning of stories
Visit their website for more information.
Word Force has been selected as a favorite homeschool website in the Homeschool.com Educational Website Awards.
Jamie G .
I tested this product for placement on Homeschool.com and I found it to be a wonderful resource for teaching early literacy.
Leave a Review
- Language Arts
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
Books Games Multiple Formats Online Curriculum Websites Worksheets & Printables YouTube & Online Videos
Gifted Non-Faith Based Special Needs Special Needs/Gifted Standards Based
Multiple Student Led