Fall Crafts and Activities for KidsSeptember 27, 2021
There is a crispness to the air as well as the leaves that are falling to the ground. Autumn is the perfect time of year to let the youngest of learners explore the world around them to learn so much just from using their 5 senses! This could mean a hike in the woods or your own backyard plus fun fall crafts and activities for kids to do inside when the weather gets too chilly.
Fall Outside Adventures
Adventures await kids (and adults) of all ages. Head outside to enjoy the cool air and beautiful colors of the changing seasons.
- Fall Learning Activities for Kids is a great place to start when looking for fun for the whole family this fall.
- Combine fun, learning, and exercise with these exciting scavenger hunts- Fall Scavenger Hunt, Simple Fall Scavenger Hunt For Toddlers, Nature Scavenger Hunt with Sensory Card, and Fall Scavenger Hunt-Sight-Smells-Sounds.
- Don’t forget your feathered friends while you are outside make The Best Homemade Bird Feeders and Birdseed Ornaments to hang on the trees!
Kitchen Activities for Kids
It is definitely a good idea to get kids started in the kitchen at an early age. It’s a good way to combine science, math, and reading. Cooking is a lifelong skill plus it has a yummy outcome! Here are some recipes perfect for the bounty of apples and pumpkins that can be found.
- Healthy Air Fryer Apple Fries– Make a festival treat in your own kitchen!
- Mini Healthy Pumpkins For Kids are a delicious start to the morning and would be great frozen for busy mornings. Just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and go.
- Best Homemade Pumpkin Waffles– Did you know? Not only do pumpkins have beta carotene, but they also have vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, and folate — all of which strengthen your immune system.
- Make Mini Apple Pies with Kids -After an afternoon at the orchard, these apple pies are sure to be a hit with everyone!
- Bread In A Bag Recipe is a simple way to get even the preschoolers involved in the kitchen.
Fall Themed Arts and Crafts
These crafts are sure to be some creative fun to begin the changing season. Plus, it’s always fun to decorate for fall with some fun crafts. Share a smile by making some extra projects for the grandparents or neighbors!
- Shrunken Apple Head Dolls DIY– Do any parents remember making these as a child? So much fun.
- Fall Handprint Art– If you’re looking for fall handprint art and craft ideas here are 5 adorable handprints to choose from.
- Fall Wind Chime Crafts for Kids– these look amazing and are super simple to create. A great decoration for the front porch for the fall.
- Beaded Pipe Cleaner Indian Corn– these mini corns are cute, colorful, and very inexpensive to make – you can usually find the supplies at the dollar store!
- Apple Stamping Craft for Kids– This apple stamping craft looks amazing, but it is so easy and inexpensive to make. Younger children will need help with the cutting and gluing, but stamping apples is fun for all ages.
- Fall Leaf Art Projects for Kids– This amazing and affordable fall art project is simple to do, yet, a gorgeous watercolor art keepsake.
- Fall Tree Mason Jar Luminaries Craft-Love fall? These fall luminaries are sure to bring the best of the fall tree colors into your home!
More Fall Inspiration
- Favorite Fall Books to Read – for all ages
- Fall Activities Ideas for Children with Special Needs
- Awesome Fall Activities for Kids